Friday, July 23, 2004

Arnold (em)bodied

So I am here in Austria, and came across a photo of Arnold Schwartzenegger around town.  Once Austrian, now head of the fourth largest economy of the World, the state of California.  I guess playing Conan the barbarian and Mr. Freeze might prepare you for that kind of thing.

Right just before I left for over-here a letter came in the mail.  My friend Jen had sent me a news clipping. My old classmate, Jay Cutler, made the news again.  In first grade Jay and I  used to do skids together in the playground sand.  Just recently, Jay won his 3rd Arnold Classic title.
How many degrees of separation does that give me to Arnold, or this photo I've come across here in his homeland?  I should now say something about 'the world being small' at this point I suppose. But really, it's even worse than that...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home